"Até mesmo o silêncio é um texto."

terça-feira, 22 de junho de 2010

Just trying III.

Stood in front of the supermarket, I was watching to the yellow light while remembering that sad story from my childhood. How sad I was that day. Less by the dreams but more because the news that were coming with that cop: my parents were dead by a car accident. My father lasted until the ambulance arrived, and everything that he said was to take his child home, to take care of his child. He was locked by the scraps, which perforated his body. He lost a lot of blood and closed his eyes forever. I don't know if there is a heaven out there, but every year I take some flowers to the cemetery.
I turned again to see the street. Nothing has changed: it was very silent, like there was no life. I felt a shiver on my backs, after remembering all this scene since I get out of home. Where were everybody? It was the only thing I asked.
My eyes turned back to the supermarket, straight to the light. Something whispered in my ears that I had to go in there, that I had to see what was going on under that silent light. My fear and panic tried to talk with that voice, arguing with the prudence. It said that better was to stand alive, rather than being sliced like dead meat. If I were the only one walking on earth, would be better to keep alive, for sure.
Then I paid attention to my thoughts. The only one? What did it mean? Could it be? Before I becoming to freak, I put my right hand on the glass door. I had to come in.
I was surprised because the door opened easily, it was not locked. Would it be a sign? Entering the market, I felt a good wine smell. Somewhere in the room, a bottle was opened. The racks were full with products, most part of them were food. While walking, I hesitated sometimes to see the products, but, in fact, I was hesitating. The panic was still stuck in my bones. I saw potato chips at the left, lots of colorful chocolate bars at the right. Then, following the right rack, there were biscuits, then some packs with peanuts, then beans, then rice. The other side was filled with drinks: juices of all kinds and colors, then some soda, then a freezer with at least ten kinds of beer. Next to it, a small rack where bottles of wine were lying with their stopper slightly pointing to the ground. One of them was broken in the neck. The ground was replete with the red liquid, lighted by the yellow light that comes from the door just in front of me.

To be continued...

Nenhum comentário: