"Até mesmo o silêncio é um texto."

terça-feira, 15 de junho de 2010

Just trying II.

When I was younger, my father used to tell that unbelievable story about a butcher who killed people to make sausage. I was eight or nine, I believed everything they told me, then. One night, my parents left me alone at home for the first time. They said they were going to buy something to eat. They've been planning to make barbecue for dinner and they went out to look for meat.

I've been sat on the couch, watching TV and waiting for their return.

They took too long to get back in home. Two movies I watched, then I felt asleep. In the land of the dreams I came. It was a very dark land, with screams and suffer; laughs and pain. I realized it was an obscure dungeon and there were a man and a woman, lying on an old wood table. I stared at the couple and felt very sad, but didn't know why. I tryed to recognize them, but their faces were terrible. They were crying silent now. Behind them, a man who was laughing loudly. He had a long knife in his right hand. He stopped laughing and his right hand got up to his head. Then started to bring down the knife and Irealized the couple were my parents. I woke up harshly with tears in my eyes. I desperatly looked around for my dad and mom and found nothing. I felt on my knees and started to cry hopeless. They have been turned into meat, I realized. Tired of crying, after a couple of hours doing only that, I felt asleep again, just right on the floor. I woke up and stood at the centre of the living room. Remebered everything. Was not all that a dream? I called my mom and dad, but I did not receive any answer.

Again and again. The tears came over again.

I became silent a few minutes after that, when I heard movement on the knob of the front door. I was cold as ice. Would it be the butcher coming after me? When I thought about it, in my nine years old mind, I ran fast behind the kitchen's door - a good spot where I could see the man without him seeing me. The movement at the door stopped. After some seconds, a big noise filled the house, while the entire door felt on the ground. I saw a cop, backlighted by the red flashing lights from his car.

To be continued...

Nenhum comentário: